Cody Rhodes has no plans to wait for nine months



by   |  VIEW 1000

Cody Rhodes has no plans to wait for nine months

The match of the latest pay-per-view Hell in A Cell that was the topic of discussion in WWE and among all the fans of the main wrestling company in the world was the one that saw Cody Rhodes manage to win (for the umpteenth time) the clash with Seth Rollins, with the two who gave life to one of the federation's matches of the year.

What caused the most sensation, however, concerns the son of art: the former AEW played the match despite the laceration and a tear of the pectoral muscle, an injury he had in training before the match, also quite evident.

Despite this Rhodes gave birth, together with The Visionary, to a great match. The day after the match the two saw each other again on Monday Night Raw: Rollins initially said he respected Cody and only then mercilessly attacked his opponent, leaving him suffering on the ground after hitting him several times with a blacksmith's hammer.

Through a press release, WWE announced that Cody Rhodes will remain stationary for nine months, after undergoing major surgery to fix his laceration and the wrestler will therefore miss several important events of the company, including first and foremost Money in the Bank, in which Cody seemed one of the favorites.

Backstage news on Cody Rhodes

Cody Rhodes suffered a pectoral injury on the road to his match against Seth "Freakin" Rollins at Hell in a Cell. Despite being battered and bruised, he went on to compete in the matchup with the injury, defeating Rollins in borderline heroic circumstances.

In his latest update arrived in his Instagram stories, the well-known athlete former TNT Champion of the AEW, wanted to confirm to the fans of the company that he does not intend to remain stationary for nine months, with such times that are dictated by doctors, but not by him, since so far he has always respected the times that he himself decided to have, working hard day after day.

These are the words of the American Nightmare for his fans: "I've heard nine months, these are their plans... I have never worried about other people's projections - I have my plans - let's finish this, everybody."

Speaking on his To Be The Man podcast, Flair discussed Rollins’ attack on the injured Rhodes during the latest episode of RAW. “He [Rhodes] made Seth Rollins last night more than Seth ever has since he’s been in the company,” Flair said.

“It didn’t hurt Seth at all to lose. Going into this Monday night, they had to have a plan. He could be out three or four months with that”.