WWE legend Lance Storm says he is not a fan of 'supernatural' storylines



by   |  VIEW 619

WWE legend Lance Storm says he is not a fan of 'supernatural' storylines

The Monday Night Raw episode that aired last week saw Randy Orton show up in the ring wearing a mask. The 'Legend Killer' had to hide the burns suffered by the fireball that Alexa Bliss threw him in the previous episode of the red show.

Orton recorded a lengthy promo, in which he insinuated that The Fiend had convinced Alexa to attack him to prevent him from joining the Royal Rumble match. Bray Wyatt hasn't appeared on television since he was set on fire by Randy during their 'Firefly Inferno Match' at WWE TLC.

During the latest edition of 'Wrestling Observer Live', WWE legend Lance Storm analyzed some supernatural tricks that have been implemented in the professional wrestling business during the months of the pandemic.

Just think of the controversial 'Boneyard Match' between The Undertaker and AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36, ​​the character of Abadon in AEW or the storyline between The Fiend and Randy Orton in WWE.

Randy Orton cut a promo in a mask on RAW

"I don't totally agree with these choices, I have to be honest.

As I was watching the match between Abadon and Shida, I told myself I didn't want any more zombies. I'm tired of the unrealistic supernatural. I agree that this business requires a suspension of disbelief, but there is a limit to everything.

The promo of Randy Orton with the mask to cover the burned face put a lot of pressure on my level of suspension of disbelief, but when Alexa Bliss arrived dressed as a schoolgirl at the park I couldn't take it anymore.

My vision is that wrestling - especially that of a certain level - should be a show based on reality”- explained Lance Storm. WWE is trying a lot of gimmicks to make The Fiend matches electrifying again, so many speculate that he will prevail in the feud with Randy Orton.

Alexa Bliss's contribution could be decisive both in one way and the other. Meanwhile, WWE Hall Of Famer Edge has announced that he will return to the ring. He will compete in the 2021 Men's Royal Rumble Match. Edge also made it clear that he plans to win the Rumble and "take back" what he claims he "never lost"

In a special video message on the most recent episode of Monday Night RAW, Edge announced his intent to enter and win the Royal Rumble. Edge made his return at the Royal Rumble last year after he was forced to retire from the ring in 2011.

He has now informed the WWE Universe of his decision to return, and he confirmed that he compete in the battle royal roughly seven months after he suffered an injury at WWE Backlash.